We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m so excited and couldn’t wait to share with you all My Creative Manner has been nominated for an award!! I can’t believe it someone pinch me!! I was shocked when Shannon from http://healthishfoodie.com/ contacted me to tell me she nominated me for this award. You all need to go check out Shannon’s blog http://healthishfoodie.com/ she has some amazing recipes that I will be making myself. Thank you so much Shannon for thinking of My Creative Manner.
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Specifically newbies, in order to help create community, encouragement and gives readers a chance to learn a little more about the real people behind their favorite blogs.
Liebster Award 2017 Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post, or by having it as the feature image.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- Ask your nominees questions of your own.
- List these rules in your post.
- Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award
- provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- If you would like a more detailed list of the rules, click here.
About my nominee
I’m nominating Nicole at www.happywifeyuppylife.com First off her name is just so darn cute, that alone is reason to be nominated. I have been following Nicole on Instagram for some time now. Her story is one to follow, she shares about her family, life, DIY projects and my favorite cooking with her kids.
Her blog post http://www.happywifeyuppylife.com/single-post/2016/12/09/DIY-Kitchen-Chalkboard has inspire me with the chalkboard that I’m planning on making for my command wall. I love how she framed her chalk board and made sure there is a place to hold the chalk. While your over on her blog go check out her amazing kitchen.
10 Random Facts About me
- I have lived all my life in Michigan
- I married my high school sweetheart (24 year together and almost 18 married)
- I’m not a dog person, sorry to all you dog lovers.
- When I was 21 I almost lost my eye in a car accident
- I’m a stay at home mom to the happy three
- I was born on the same day as my dad and his brother. Yes that was three of us on one day.
- 10 years ago I became Catholic and now teach first grade religious education
- I don’t like my name
- I love to spend time with my family
- My grandmother is someone who I have always looked up to, this past January she passed away.
Shannon’s Question’s for me
- Why did you start your blog? I wanted to share some of my idea’s with others.
- How long have you been blogging? The blog has been up for 2 months now
- What is the most important thing you have learned about blogging since you started? Try not to take things that negative people say to heart.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Steak
- What is a local dish from where you are from? fudge
- What is one food that you hate and will never eat? Liver Pate
- What food is your guilty pleasure? I love sweet’s.
- What would you tell a new blogger on day one of starting their blog? If you write it the readers will come sooner or later.
- What is your favorite part about blogging? Hearing from my followers
- What are your hopes and dreams for your blog? I hope that my blog grows and is successful.
Questions for my nominee
- What social media site do you use the most?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- What is one thing you can not live with out?
- If you could travel any where would you go?
- Are you a list maker?
- What is your favorite food
- Do you like to cook or bake?
- If you could have one wish what would you wish for?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What advice would you give to a new blogger?